CMN Hospitals Jacksonville Internships
CMN Hospitals Jax accepts student interns each summer, fall, and spring semesters. Interns support various programs and events while promoting the pediatric programs at UF Health Jacksonville and Wolfson Children’s Hospital. This internship focuses on building marketing, fundraising, communication, and public relations skills. Interns have the benefit of gaining experience with both an international non-profit as well as a local hospital.
- Must be a degree-seeking college student
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to relate well to individuals from diverse backgrounds. Must be comfortable talking to people on the phone and in person.
- Experience in Microsoft Office, especially Word & Excel
- CMN Hospital Interns are UF Health Jacksonville volunteers through the Volunteer Services department. Once accepted, interns MUST provide all required paperwork including background check verification and immunization records. CMN Hospitals will provide all details.
- Business casual attire should be worn in the office with either closed toed or closed heel shoes. Event attire is TBD based on type of event
- Office Hours: Monday - Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Internship dates & times can be adjusted to fit school schedule within these available times.
- School Credit: Certain universities accept the CMN Hospitals internship for college credit. The student is responsible for providing all necessary paperwork and seeking program approval with their school.
Summer 2018 Internships have been filled.
Thank you for your interest in being a CMN Hospitals intern! Please contact our office should you have any questions or need additional information.
Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
580 W. 8th Street Tower 1, Suite 3510
Jacksonville, FL 32209
(904) 244-9337 Phone
(904) 244-9376 Fax