May is for Miracles Hospital Tours
We appreciate your support of local kids through CMN Hospitals! Your in-store campaigns and fundraisers help make miracles happen in Northeast Florida & Southeast Georgia. All of the funds you raise stay in the community to purchase lifesaving medical equipment, educational resources and child life activities for the pediatric programs at UF Health Jacksonville and Wolfson Children’s Hospital.
During the month of May, our staff will be offering tours of Wolfson Children’s Hospital to employees of our CMN corporate partners. We want to say “thank you” for all you do and show you the impact your funds make in the lives of our patients. Please take a look at the below guidelines and online sign up form. Each tour participant will need to sign up individually. If you have a group of 5 or more employees interested in taking a tour, please contact Nikki Sabol at email@example.com or (904) 244-9337 to set up a separate tour date.
- Tours are limited to CMN corporate partner employees.
- Visits average between 45 – 60 minutes.
- Hospital guidelines require that all participants must be 16 years or older and in good health.
- To minimize disruptions for our clinical staff, space is limited on each tour and dates will be noted once the maximum limit has been reached.
- Photographs may only be taken outside of the hospital or in the lobby. Cameras are not allowed on patient floors, and patients may not be photographed.
- The tour will begin in the Wolfson Children’s Hospital lobby. A CMN staff member will be present 15 minutes before start time.
- Parking is located in the P2 garage on Palm Avenue. Construction is taking place around the main hospital so we recommend participants carpool if possible.
Wolfson Children's Hospital
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32207