About Extra Life Jax
Extra-Life is a 24 hour gaming marathon to raise funds for our local pediatric programs. All donations stay in the community to support Wolfson Children’s Hospital and UF Health Jacksonville. You can participate in the marathon from the comfort of your couch or join the Extra Life Jacksonville Guild for a live 12 hour Game Day at UF Health Jacksonville. Check out the different ways you can get involved!
"Like" our Facebook page - Stay up to date on all upcoming events and meet other Extra Life gamers in the Northeast Florida community.
How to get started:
- Register for Extra Life by logging on to www.Extra-Life.org and selecting Wolfson Children’s Hospital or UF Health Jacksonville as your chosen CMN Hospital.
- Encourage friends & family to donate to your page. All funds raised stay in the community to help local kids!
- Want to game with the Jacksonville Guild? Sign up for our live 12 hour marathon using the below form.
Since 2010 Jacksonville area Extra Lifers have raised more than $123,000 to support the pediatric efforts at UF Health Jacksonville and Wolfson Children's Hospital, right here, in Jacksonville, Florida. On February 3rd, 2015 Jacksonville became part of an elite group within the Extra Life community when their Extra Life Guild was officially launched. The Extra Life Jacksonville Guild has set a goal to recruit as many gamers as we can to participate in a 24 hour gaming marathon on November 4, 2017.
The proceeds from Extra Life stay where they're raised to support children's hospitals.
- In 2012, Extra Life participants raised a little over $2,000 for Wolfson/UF Health Jacksonville.
- In 2013, raised more than $18,101.
- In 2014, raised more than $23,000.
- In 2015, recruited more than 700 gamers and raised more than $33,000!
- In 2016, recruited more than 600 gamers and raised more than $19,000!
- In 2017, recruited more than 400 gamers and raised more than $28,000!
With your help we can set a new record and save so many more kids!