Saturday, November 4th 2017
About Extra Life Jax
Extra-Life is a 24 hour gaming marathon to raise funds for our local pediatric programs. All donations stay in the community to support Wolfson Children’s Hospital and UF Health Jacksonville. You can participate in the marathon from the comfort of your couch or join the Extra Life Jacksonville Guild for a live 12 hour Game Day at UF Health Jacksonville. Check out the different ways you can get involved!
"Like" our Facebook page - Stay up to date on all upcoming events and meet other Extra Life gamers in the Northeast Florida community.
How to get started:
- Register for Extra Life by logging on to www.Extra-Life.org and selecting Wolfson Children’s Hospital or UF Health Jacksonville as your chosen CMN Hospital.
- Encourage friends & family to donate to your page. All funds raised stay in the community to help local kids!
- Want to game with the Jacksonville Guild? Sign up for our live 12 hour marathon using the below form.
What to do on Game Day:
You can game from the comfort of your own couch, at your friend’s house, at a rec center—anywhere is fair game! If you are interested in playing with fellow game enthusiast, all are welcome to join the Extra Life Jacksonville Guild for our annual 12 hour live marathon. YOU bring your computer, console, equipment, games etc. WE supply internet, tables, chairs, food, and tons of Extra Life gaming activities.
Live 12 Hour Marathon! What's that about?
- Saturday, November 4th at UF Health Jacksonville
- 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. (Set-up begins at 8:30 a.m.)
- Max Gamers: 50
- Cost: $10 if you register below by November 1st or $15 at the door. All payments will be taken at the door.
- No cost for children 12 & under accompanied by an adult.
UF Health Jacksonville - LRC Atrium: 653-1 West 8th Street, Jacksonville FL 32209
A partnership with Extra Life Jacksonville provides access to a passionate network of local gamers and CMN Hospitals supporters. Your company will receive over 12 hours of direct visibility during the local November 4th marathon in addition to exposure on social media outlets and at community events throughout the year. Check out our 2017 Sponsorship Packet & Sponsorship Agreement for more details.
Extra Life 12 Hour Marathon Registration - Saturday, November 4th 2017
About Extra Life
Since 2010 Jacksonville area Extra Lifers have raised more than $80,000 to support the pediatric efforts at UF Health Jacksonville and Wolfson Children's Hospital, right here, in Jacksonville, Florida. On February 3rd, 2015 Jacksonville became part of an elite group within the Extra Life community when their Extra Life Guild was officially launched. The Extra Life Jacksonville Guild has set a goal to recruit as many gamers as we can to participate in a 24 hour gaming marathon on November 4, 2017.
The proceeds from Extra Life stay where they're raised to support children's hospitals.
- In 2012, Extra Life participants raised a little over $2,000 for Wolfson/UF Health Jacksonville.
- In 2013, raised more than $18,101.
- In 2014, raised more than $23,000.
- In 2015, recruited over 700 gamers and raised over $33,000!
- In 2016, recruited over 600 gamers and raised over $19,000!
With your help we can set a new record and save so many more kids!